PLAN TO BE AMAZING!™
WHAT'S YOUR PLAN?
Plan to be Amazing!™ (PTBA!™) is a call to leaders to create dramatic transformations in themselves and their teams by expanding expectations beyond simply “doing the job well.” PTBA!™ calls leaders to better understand what really matters to their internal and external customers, teams, and stakeholders and then deliver the very best of themselves in every interaction. Through mindfulness and deeper self-awareness of how they make others feel, leaders can create higher-performing teams and partnerships that are more fulfilled and engaged with their work.
IF YOUR ACTIONS WERE SPELLED OUT AS A strategy, WOULD THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- I plan to be as invisible as possible and add no value to this meeting
- I plan to “phone it in” while checking email under the table
- I plan to solely focus on delivering information, rather than delivering an experience
- I plan to assume my work speaks for itself, and hope influential people will take notice
- I plan to dominate the conversation so others feel unheard
- I plan to show no visible signs of engagement or signs I plan to take action
- I plan to allow fear of failure to inform my behaviors
- I plan to express my concerns after a group meeting and grumble rather than problem solve (especially when it comes to company culture)
- I plan to deplete the energy from every room
If WE'Re honest with OURSELVES, most of us WOULD HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE SHOWING UP IN ONE OF THESE WAYS. THIS MIGHT HAPPEN MORE OFTEN THAN WE CARE TO ADMIT.
But these are simply opportunities to create a plan!
YOUR LEADERSHIP STYLE NEEDS A PLAN.
The Plan to be Amazing!™ methodology was born out of a decade of coaching leaders, and hearing their many reasons for why they didn't bring their best selves to the table.
YOUR MOST AMAZING SELF IS NOT SITUATION DEPENDENT.
Many leaders let situations or outside forces dictate how they show up. Other leaders will "phone it in" and let those around them be responsible for producing results. With this approach the impact and energy they bring to many situations is hugely diminished. Every interaction is a chance to create an experience that showcases your most amazing. Plan to Be Amazing!™ is rooted in the idea that every interaction counts.