THE RIGHT BLEND OF FUN + IMPACTFUL + MEMORABLE
YOUR PARTICIPANTS WON’T LOOK AT THEIR PHONE ONCE (PROMISE!).
Carol’s signature Plan to be Amazing!™ keynote combines energetic activities, humor, and some “call-you-on-the-carpet” moments that leave participants re-examining the way they engage with their constituents. Her message isn’t designed for organizations that are looking for incremental change, or a fluffy pat on the back for what your team is already doing well. Instead she helps organizations and groups focus on areas that can be dramatically reimagined—where clients can bring the best of themselves to every opportunity (and even have fun while doing it).
PARTICIPANTS GAIN ACTIONABLE STRATEGIES:
- Stay relevant, agile and distinctive in today’s changing workplace by understanding what truly brings others value
- Understand where you currently "deliver your amazing,” the difference it makes, and how to translate that into everything you do
- Be intentional about how you impact every room, regardless of who is in it
- Drive proactive change aligned with both individual and team success
- Create your own PTBA!™, giving you an intentional guide to daily choices that can transform your impact as a leader
- Build your following as a remarkable leader
PLAN TO BE AMAZING!™
Increasing Your Impact and Influence for Senior Leaders, Organizations & Women
Building Your Leadership Brand for Emerging Leaders,
Organizations & Women
Creating Truly Differentiated Customer Experiences
Elevating Your Executive Presence and Public Speaking Skills
Transforming Yourself & Your Organization
Confidence, Competence, and Communication
Building a High-Performance Team/Culture
Strategic Annual Planning
Creating an Amazing Coaching and Development Culture
Conducting Amazing Coaching Conversations
Strategies for Relationship Building and Business Development
Career Fair and Interview Preparation
Navigating Career Transitions
“Carol Isozaki’s presentation changed the tone of our entire event. The audience was immediately engaged and the leadership panel discussion that followed became an entirely different dialogue and heightened experience because people had a strong desire to discuss and expand upon what they had just heard.”
– PayPal organizer, Women’s Leadership Event
CAROL'S KEYNOTES HAVE BEEN CALLED:
- "Must see, hear, and implement for professionals"
- "One of the most insightful and inspiring speakers I have ever met"
- "Carol illuminates ways that I unwittingly am limiting my reach and influence"
- "Insightful, memorable and designed to make you think critically about how to become a more effective leader"
- "Carol's message provides lasting impact on both our business leaders and employees"
- "I wish I would have learned these game-changing concepts years ago"
- "The best hours I've invested in years"